£45,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
23rd April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Supply Chain Finance Business Partner
Robert Half is pleased to be working with a world renowned FMCG brand that has gone through an exciting period of positive change. Due to increased sales, new marketing campaigns and product launches they now seek to recruit an experienced Commercial Analyst / Finance Business Partner to support operational leaders across the business
My client is looking for an experienced fp/a / analyst that will ideally have experience of supporting manufacturing / distribution within an established FMCG organisation.
- A confident communicator that can demonstrate examples of supporting operational seniors, through value add partnering.
- Experience of working with a complex organisation with ideally use of or oversight of a shared service environment.
- A qualified accountant either ACA, ACCA or Cima.
- Ideally experienced SAP user.
- This role offers both progression opportunities, project work and extensive partnering with the leadership team.
- A highly competitive salary of up to £50,000 P/A based on experience
- A car or allowance of up to £5,000
- A 15% bonus potential
- Contributory pension
- Life assurance and health plan
- Childcare vouchers
- other great benefits on application
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888