4th November 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working exclusively with an extremely well-known business based in Cambridge to recruit an ambitious Management Accountant offering £45,000- £50,000. This role would suit a qualified individual an interesting and varied role. This position is the perfect blend between accounts preparation; business partnering and analytical project work.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts (P&L and Balance Sheet), together with appropriate commentary/ other supporting analyses to provide insight to financial performance of business
- Preparation of annual financial accounts and associated supporting schedules for presentation to the external auditors.
- Partnering the business units in the preparation of annual budgets and periodic re-forecasts
- Maintain, and continually develop, appropriate process and accounting controls to assure the integrity of all underlying financial data and reports produced.
- The preparation of periodic cashflow projections
- VAT returns - ensuring that the VAT accounting treatment of all material transactions is checked and validated, and that appropriate analytical review of periodic output and input VAT is carried out prior to sign-off.
- Must have sufficient accounts production experience
- Must be progressive and ambitious in attitude
- Ability to develop strong relationships with people at all levels
- Keen and enthusiastic in attitude
- Strong excel skills
£40,000-£50,000 and other benefits depending on experience.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420