GBP22000 - 28000 / annum
9th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half, Welwyn Garden City are excited and proud to be working in partnership with a rapidly growing company with an ever-growing reputation as an agency that delivers results.
My lively and dynamic client in Hitchin, Hertfordshire is seeking an in-house HR Assistant. As a HR Assistant you will provide essential HR support for the company that facilitates the smooth running of the its employees and finance department.
- As our in house HR Assistant you will be responsible for all current employee relations while recruiting and screening potential new employees.
- Your role will include the duties of maintaining employee files, from personal detail updates to helping with documentation and being the point of contact for holidays, absence and help with performance reports.
- You will provide essential HR generalist support including being responsible for the administration of contractual updates, timely liaison with payroll colleagues and taking ownership of essential HR related administrative processes.
- You will liaise with candidates throughout the application and interview stages to provide a seamless end-to-end recruitment process. You will carry out all administrative duties involved in on boarding new staff members and freelancers ensuring a positive start to candidate's employment.
Your skills and experience
- 2-3 years experience working in a similar HR role
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- General knowledge of UK employment laws and practices
- To be calm in stressful situations
- Be aware of privacy terms and keeping documentation confidential
- Good data entry and record keeping skills
What you'll get
- A salary of £22,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
- 23 days holiday increasing to 25 days over time
- A buzzing environment filled with excited, like-minded people
- Work on high profile adverts & escape the smoke! Hitchin is only 26 minutes from Finsbury Park
- Drinks fridge
- A great company culture that encourages development
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420