£50,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
10th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
A truly global organisation based close to Hoddesdon is seeking to add a hands on, Reporting Accountant to its ever growing finance team.
My client is a rapidly growing, global organisation who have 50 years of combined experience in shaping and leading innovation in their chosen field. They currently operate across 6 office locations: UK, Austria, Bulgaria, India, Australia and the US.
As a leader in their field they set standards: operational excellence, best-in-class service, and a dedicated client care team to help your business thrive. We aim to stay ahead of the game through innovation, new technologies and solutions to create a great payment experience for our customers.
In this position, you will be supporting Head of Finance in all accounting matters related to the UK entity of the group.
- Perform general ledger and subledger bookings;
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts;
- Manage reporting - ensure books are closed each month in line with Group requirements and that accounting entries are complete and accurate;
- Assist in managing the outsourced accounting relationships for overseas subsidiaries;
- Assist in producing financial statements that are compliant to IFRS / UK-GAAP;
- Manage supplier payments (AP) and open items (AR);
- Prepare outgoing invoices for key revenue streams;
- Assist in managing tax filings for UK companies;
- Provide Ad-hoc reporting/analysis to Head of Finance and other stakeholders
- Support finance transformation/change agenda - implementing appropriate controls: Simplification, standardisation and automation of processes and a focus on continuous improvement to support business growth and new product offerings.
- Qualified Accountant with current working knowledge on UK GAAP & IFRS
- Working knowledge of direct and indirect tax and regulatory matters
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, analytical skills
- Strong work ethic
- Advanced Excel skills
- A diversified range of activities in an international environment;
- To be a part of a supportive and dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic objectives for the future;
- An open communication culture;
- Competitive remuneration package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420