£19,000.00 - £20,500.00 / annum
1st August 2019
Robert Half are exclusively recruiting for a 1st Line Support/Service Desk Analyst (6 month FTC) to join a highly profitable, Internationally recognised business in Horsforth.
This is a great opportunity to gain excellent exposure to the industry.
As a Service Desk/Support Analyst you'll be responsible for responding to Stakeholder queries and the resolution of any hardware, software and network problems/incidents, offering diagnosis wherever possible or escalating when necessary.
This role will include, but isn't limited to:
- Provide ongoing support, both proactive and reactive, to Stakeholders within the business
- Advise customers, diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving their problems where possible
- Escalating queries through to 2nd line when required
- Ensure requests are logged and ticketed, managing customer expectations
- Keep up to date with technologies and software in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
This role is seen as a stepping stone into the IT industry, service desk and business.
To be considered for the role on paper, we need to see evidence of:
- Have a passion and drive for the IT industry
- Robust and adaptable communication skills
- Have the desire to work in an innovative, acquisitive, fast paced and fun environment
- Strong Analysis, problem solving and interpretive skills
- An excellent telephone manner
Salary & Benefits
- £20000 (pro rata)
- Flexible benefits package
- Career development plan
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978