£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
27th September 2019
Robert Half are currently recruiting an experienced Senior IT Support Engineer, to join a well established business in Horsforth who offer flexible IT support, first class IT project delivery and expert IT advice for small/ medium-sized businesses throughout the North of England.
As a Senior IT Support Engineer (part field based), you will become part of a strong team of 10 highly stable IT professionals, reporting directly to the IT Technical Service Manager, covering IT Support, Servers & Networking, Network Security, Cloud Computer & Disaster Recovery.
The successful candidate will:-
- Use analytical fault finding to diagnose and resolve technical issues on Networks and Servers
- Support and maintain MS Server Desktops and other Microsoft Server products; Exchange, SQL
- Perform Office 365 migration and administration
- Repair server, storage and end point systems
- Successfully migrate/ full installation of servers and PC's on customer sites
You must have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a Senior IT Engineer Role
- A working knowledge of Windows server, cloud computing
- To be able to migrate/ fully install both physical and virtual servers remotely and on customer sites
- Have sound technical experience and knowledge of Microsoft Desktop, Microsoft Server operating systems and other Microsoft products
- Working knowledge of VM Ware, Hyper V, patch management products, group policies
- Hands on Knowledge of Exchange Server including migration, on prem configuration, active directory including Domain Controllers, upgrades etc
Any Microsoft qualifications would be beneficial, and it is essential that you are fluent in English with strong communication skills.
Previous roles may include 3rd Line Support, Senior IT Support Technician/ Engineer.
Salary & Benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Pension Scheme - Auto Enrolment 7.5%
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978