GBP30000 - 35000 / annum
7th February 2018
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently exclusively working with a growing business in the professional services industry to add to their Commercial Finance team.
- This role will provide financial support and information to the Commercial Team through development and maintenance of robust tools and processes used for strategic decision making, supporting key business wide objectives.
- Producing monthly management reports, using this information to make key business decisions
- Constantly take a proactive view on business challenges, taking into account trends and data to aid future planning.
- Completion of monthly Skills in production reporting and analysis, working with commercial teams and finance colleagues to build a clear understanding of the key drivers of monthly performance
- Supporting the planning and budgeting process
- Performing ad-hoc projects and analysis as required
The ideal candidate will be actively studying ACCA or CIMA, and show clear progression in their CV.
However my client will also look at those outside of studies - if they can show areas of key analysis and efficiencies made in their current business
Salary & Benefits
Salary £30,000 to £35,000
25 days holiday
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement