GBP9 - 11 / hour
9th February 2018
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is pleased to be working alongside a successful and growing business in Huddersfield. They are looking for an organised and hard working candidate who works well towards targets and deadlines.
Robert Half is pleased to be working alongside a successful and growing business in Huddersfield. They are looking for an organised and hard working Finance Assistant who works well towards targets and deadlines. This is a rewarding and challenging position for someone who is looking to build and grow their career within finance.
The main duties of the Finance Assistant will include but not be limited too:
- Processing supplier invoices received on to Sage
- Sending out remittances
- Reconciling statements and resolving any supplier queries
- Setting up new suppliers on Sage
- Closing down the ledger at the end of the month reporting on any accruals
- Processing customer orders, liaising with production and communicating with customers regarding order queries as necessary
- Additionally there will be regular input of data into Excel to produce accurate delivery and fuel KPIs and reports
Although the primary duties of this role are purchase ledger the position will offer the opportunity to work as part of a small busy team, assisting in other areas of finance during times of heavy workload or holidays. As well as this the ideal candidate will be able to provide support to the Financial Controller at month end and potentially start taking on some additional responsibilities such as VAT and interest submissions.
- Good all-round Microsoft Office (especially Excel) skills
- Ability to communicate financial matters to non-financial colleagues
- Good written and spoken skills
- Good telephone manner
Salary & Benefits
- This is a Temporary to position paying up to £11ph starting ASAP
- This is a role perfect for a graduate or equivalent who is looking to progress their career as the company help provide training and experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement