£50,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
15th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to join a fast-growing, inquisitive SME based in Huddersfield. This is a newly created role due to their recent acquisition - an excellent time to start with further expansion expected in 2019 and years to come.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Producing accurate weekly reports and detailed monthly management accounts, including P&L, cashflow and balance sheets.
- Budgeting and forecasting for the financial year ahead.
- Producing half year and year-end accounts for consolidation.
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- Manage a small finance team, ensuring that deadlines are met and adhered to.
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified
- Manufacturing experience is highly desirable.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
Salary & Benefits
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Easily accessible location.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978