£28,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
17th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with medium size Independent leading accountancy firm based in Huddersfield city centre who are looking to recruit AAT qualified Accounts Semi-Senior to be responsible for preparing accounts for various business including limited companies, sole traders and partnerships along with tax computations. Professional Services and Hospitality.
This firm has a fantastic reputation and have clients ranging from start-ups through to high profile multi-million-pound turnover businesses.
As an accounts senior you will supporting the Partners, Managers in providing accountancy services for clients, including sole traders, limited companies and partnerships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders and Partnerships
- Managing a portfolio of clients including; SME's, Charities, Limited Companies,
- Quarterly and monthly VAT reviews
- Taking part in the firm's business development activities
- HMRC and Client communication
- Must be AAT qualified or QBE
- Previous UK Accountancy Practice Experience (4 years minimum)
- A working knowledge of cloud software Xero, Quick Books, Sage
- Strong communication skills
- Working towards strict deadlines is a must do
What's on offer
- Competitive Salary (The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training)
- Study Support
- Free Car Park
- Career Progression
- Flexi time
If the role sounds of interest, please send your CV over to us. However if this role doesn't sound like the right one for you, but you are looking for a change or potentially open to 1st time move to industry please still let us know as the market is very busy at the moment and it is likely that we will have a role that could be more appealing to you for further details please contact our Accountancy Practice & Advisory Recruitment Kinga Pridka 0113 242 8978
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978