£20,000.00 - £24,000.00 / annum
16th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Purchase Ledger Clerk - Huntingdon
Robert Half Cambridge are currently working with a rapidly expanding, market leading construction company who are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger to join their finance team based in Huntingdon.
Overview of role
Day to day duties of The Purchase Ledger Clerk will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the processing of purchase invoices and credit notes.
- To ensure a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is maintained while producing the daily invoice runs
- Reconciling supplier statements and dealing with any discrepancies.
- Process weekly supplier payment runs.
- Distribute invoices to Managers within the organisation.
- Liaise with transport and customer service areas of the business to deal with queries and discrepancies
- Matching, entering and coding of invoices.
- Answering internal and external queries.
The ideal candidate Profile:
- Excellent computer literacy skills to include Excel.
- Experience in dealing with a high volume of invoices.
- Numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- Good communicator both verbally and via email.
- Hard-working with a can-do attitude.
Salary & Benefits
Role of Purchase Ledger Clerk is paying up to 24k plus excellent benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420