20th June 2019
JOB FUNCTION: Project Administrator
REPORTING TO: Operations/ Contract Manager
The position of Project Administrator is responsible for the effective and efficient administration of projects. It is a crucial role in the management of projects and client relationships.
* Prepare invoices.
* Monitor labour hours for both direct and indirect employees and subcontractors and report to management.
* Coordinate the approval of purchase orders and invoices for the operations department.
* Coordinate project administration requirements as requested.
* Assist in the preparation of project management plans as required.
* Running/co-ordinating projects making sure they are completed within time and budget.
* Assist with general administration duties, including answering phones.
* Attend meetings and take and distribute minutes as required.
* Assist with managing project communications.
* Filing and archiving duties as required.
* Creation of project packs for new works
Quality Management Systems;
* Population and tracking of Company registers; (Handover Packs, Defects and Early Warning Notices)
* Establish project files and coordinate project administration as required.
* 2 years' experience in industries, either renewable energy or construction.
* Highly self-motivated
* Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
* Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
* Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
* Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Knowledge of file management, transcription and other administrative procedures.
* Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420