GBP40000 - 45000 / annum
29th January 2018
Financial Analyst position for a growing, global business. This role would suit a finalist, newly qualified or qualified accountant with a management accounting background looking to move into a highly commercial position.
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are partnered with a Global leader in their field to recruit a Financial Analyst to join their team based just north of Oxford.
This role is newly created and will offer a salary of between £40,000 and £45,000 per annum with benefits.
The Financial Analyst Role:
An opportunity to work alongside the Finance Manager will prepare management accounting information for multiple entities across the business, take ownership of revenue recognition processes and support corporation tax preparation.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Develop and improve monthly Revenue Reporting for associated sites
- Develop monthly Payroll Cost KPI Reporting
- Support finance function with P&L, Balance Sheet and variance analysis
- Support Corporation Tax Preparation including completion of tax packages internally, Corporation Tax packs for external advisors and review of tax returns
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations including deferred revenue
- Provide financial expertise and business partner with internal stakeholders
The successful candidate will have a high attention to detail with intermediate to advanced excel skills including Pivot Tables/V-Lookups, ability to work in a fast paced environment preferably with multi-site/entity experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement