February 26, 2018
Robert Half is working in exclusive partnership with Aviaâ to assist with their rapid and continuing growth by securing a key hire into the finance function. The position will be that of a Management Accountant and will evolve and grow in line with the business, supporting the Finance Director on this exciting journey and joining the team at a pivotal time.
If you are looking for development and a new role that will afford you the opportunity to continue on a management accounting, commercially driven career path with additional responsibilities and experiences being factored in as and when applicable, then read on further…
WHO ARE AVIAÂ?
"Our mission is to create the world's best aviation procurement community through service and expertise"
Aviaâ the first large-scale group purchasing organisation procuring private aviation services; from web data and parts to crew training and fuel which allows everyone from individual owner-operators to small and medium sized commercial airlines to easily buy the equipment, services and supplies they need to open and operate.
Aviaâ is structured as a group of companies across two geographical regions. The role would require the processing and managing finance as a whole and provides great exposure to a finance department of a global company, delivering management accounts on a monthly basis and providing P+L analysis to Sales teams and to the Executive team. Key responsibilities include:
- Member of the Client Support Services Team and reporting to the CFO
- Production on management accounts for 4 entities, including foreign consolidations providing commentary
- Conduct ongoing analysis of key business drivers, trends, performance indicators and contract analysis
- Identify commercial implications of contracts
- Preparation of departmental budgets and providing support and analysis to budget holders
- Ensuring all intercompany transactions are reconciled
- Reconciling and administering banks in both the US and UK
- Oversight company credit cards, American Express
- Assist with the Accounts Payable process and payment runs, ensuring adequate credit facilities
- Assist with sales invoices and preparation of Debtor Reports
- Assist with the annual audit
SOUNDS GREAT, DO I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to work in a dynamic environment and be part of a team who want to deliver to the highest standards.
What skills do I need?
- Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant
- At least 3 years' experience of management accounts in foreign currencies
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- High attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Enthusiasm to work in fast paced, growing business
- An interest in aviation is desirable but not essential
Please note, all third party applications will be forwarded to Robert Half.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement