Senior Financial Analyst
GBP40000 - 45000 / annum
29th January 2018
An opportunity to work in a fast paced and developing environment as a key hire through a period of growth and process improvement. This role will interact with the Global business.
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are partnered with a Global leader in their field to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team based just north of Oxford.
This role is newly created and will offer a salary of between £40,000 and £45,000 per annum with benefits. You will also have the opportunity to travel to the United States on a quarterly basis and European sites on an ad-hoc basis.
The Senior Financial Analyst Role:
An opportunity to work in a fast paced and developing environment as a key hire through a period of growth and process improvement. This role will interact with the Global business across multiple sites in a highly commercial position.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Ownership of analysis and reporting of Monthly Actuals, Forecast and Annual Budgets for associated entities globally
- Responsibility of Balance Sheet reviews, understanding Variance Analysis per site and review prepared Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Complete Monthly Reporting schedules and packs for submission, being accountable for variances from prior month submissions
- Submit Monthly Forecasts and Annual Budgets
- Lead and coordinate Statutory Audit
The successful candidate will have worked within a similar multi-site setting in a Financial Analyst/Commercial position assuming responsibilities and ownership of Monthly/Annual financial results and variances. Have the ability to coordinate and communicate with senior non-finance stakeholders and an analytical mindset.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement