£45,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
Kingston upon Thames
11th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
£45,000 - £55,000 + Strong Benefits
Brand New Senior Financial Analyst, Kingston.
Robert Half are delighted to managing an exclusive and retained search to secure a new Senior Financial Analyst to join a global Pharmaceutical company based near Kingston.
This is brand new role and is reporting into the UK Head of Finance and is taking full responsibility leading the commercial support across a number of key categories.
We are looking for a high energy and forwarding thinking finance professional. Our client is looking for someone who has had an exemplary track record of progression and has aspirations to build a long-term career with a great organisation.
We are looking for people who can tick the following boxes.
- Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Strong FP&A background and analytical background.
- Fun and outgoing personality.
High energy company, great people, innovative culture and lots to get stuck into.
The successful Senior Financial Analyst must be a qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA or equivalent) and have a strong academic background and technical accounting grounding.
- Own the commercial P&L for a fast-growing business unit.
- Lead all FP&A activity, production and presentation.
- Interact with group for all consolidated budgets and forecasts.
- Sit with operational leaders to drive better commercial MI.
- Support all commercial decision making, through robust and commercial business case analysis.
- Lead the month end process for your business unit.
- Provide insightful reports on customer performance, brand performance and commercial pricing.
The successful Senior Financial Analyst is likely to be a qualified accountant (ACCA / CIMA) with a strong academic background. A strong proven track record of stability and career progression is key.
Global Pharmaceutical Company. This business has a great brand, great people and a stunning office in Surrey.
£50billion turn over +
Finance team of 100
£45,000 - £55,000 + Exceptional benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750