27th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Do you speak FRENCH? Do you want to get into Accounting? Then this could be the perfect Assistant Accountant opportunity for you (No experience required).
This is a great chance for aspirational and dynamic French-speaking individuals to realise their full potential in an Assistant Accountant role. No experience? No problem. Full training and support will be provided in this position... all that is required is the drive to succeed.
- End-to-end purchase ledger processing
- Assisting experienced accountants in all aspects of finance
- Banking related duties
- Query handling and liaising with managers for major issues
- Applying due diligence on financial matters
- Ensuring month ends checks are done accurately
- Meeting monthly targets outlined by the team leader
- Assisting other team members and senior staff with work when needed
- Occasional reconciliations on all major suppliers
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in accountancy and finance, ideally with some experience but this is non-essential.
The ability to work in a fast paced environment and communicate fluently in both FRENCH and English is key.
Lancashire based, established, multi-billion turnover global firm, looking to expand the French-speaking department. The business is rapidly expanding and as such, there is many opportunities for promotion and development within the company.
Salary & Benefits
£18,000 + full training
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100