GBP70000 - 90000 / annum
1st May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are delighted to be working with an established Manufacturing Business based in Leamington Spa who are looking for a Divisional Finance Director.
Overview of role
The Finance Director have a strategically focused role with an emphasis on driving the business forward and making a positive impact on the top and bottom line of the business stream.
Day to day duties of Finance Director will include but not be limited to:
- Provide a strategic and commercial overview and leadership to the finance department
- Lead the development of the financial solution for growth opportunities. Work in conjunction with the Bid teams to create winning opportunities / bids. Review and approval of bids
- Use financial information to constructively challenge current and potential business activity in order to increase profits and improve efficiencies
- Supervise, support and develop the finance team, ensuring that it provides high levels of service and support to the Business
- Work with the commercial team to develop a working understanding of all commercial agreements in the Business Stream, identifying risks and mitigations where appropriate
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of monthly management reporting. Prepare materials for monthly business reviews, and take ownership for actions
- Deliver tight management and control of the balance sheet and working capital.
The ideal candidate Profile:
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA with at least 5+ years PQE
- High level of computer literacy (incl. Advanced Excel)
- Able to prepare and present difficult and complex financial/ operational information in a simple and meaningful way
- Strong financial analytical experience
- People management skills
Salary & Benefits
Between £70,000 & £90,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
As the FD you will be able to operate in an environment where sustainable business growth in line with budget is expected.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600