Commercial Project Analyst
GBP30000 - 35000 / annum
13th February 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are supporting a well known services business in Surrey to recruit a Project Analyst on a twelve month fixed term contract.
The role of Project Analyst sits within the commercial function and reports directly to the Head of Commercial. The commercial function is responsible for the growth of the business through the acquisition of new clients. The department is undergoing a number of important changes over the coming year - many involve increasing analytical insight and capability.
Support is required to ensure these changes are successfully implemented, and that the changes deliver the intended benefits.
Within the role of Commercial Project Analyst responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of key commercial projects, focused on new analytical insight and capability that will drive growth.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure dependencies are clear and that relevant stakeholders are informed.
- Design and delivery of training to staff benefiting from the changes being developed.
- Administration and programme support for wider commercial plan.
- Reporting of project status and key risks to management.
- Supporting others in the delivery of assigned projects.
- Identification of new issues prohibiting growth and the progression of solutions.
- Demonstrable experience/background in successful delivery of change projects
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Clear, to-the-point communicator - able to bring others along
- Strong analytical/numeracy skills
- Commercially minded
- Comfortable challenging others, particularly where there is a risk to delivery.
Salary & Benefits
The role is available on a twelve month fixed term contract and is paying £35,000 + on site parking, 23 Days Holiday and additional benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
GU1 4DA 01483 409 750