£300.00 - £400.00 / day
5th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Finance Business Partner
We need a talented and commercial finance business partner / financial analyst to join a fast growth SME business based in Leatherhead on a initial 6-month interim assignment.
This company has witnessed incredible growth over the last three years, they have also just received some exciting new investment to take them through the next stage of their evolution.
We are keen to speak to strong financial analysts / finance business partners who love adding commercial value, fixing issues and turning high levels of data into useful management information.
The successful finance business partner is likely to be a qualified accountant with a strong commercial skill set.
We need someone who can start straight away, commit to a 6 months assignment and who loves manipulating data and producing exceptional management information.
- Responsible for designing and implementing development plans for monthly financial performance reporting, business planning including balance sheet, cashflows including covenant tests
- Own, maintain and develop the Group reporting system and specifically lead the enhancement of the Group's P&L, balance sheet and cash flow reporting and forecasting in order to provide a more accurate and in-depth view of the Group's results, forecasts and key drivers
- Delivery of fully reviewed and approved consolidated Group financial performance reporting including internal management accounts, Board reports, Bank reports and other external financial performance reporting.
- Coordinate the Group financial performance review process including detailed reviews of monthly financial performance with the CFO and Head of Finance.
- Responsible for the provision of in-depth analyses and insights into Group performance and cost management in order to identify opportunities for margin improvement
- Manage the business planning and forecasting process, ensuring inputs are delivered on-time and to the appropriate quality standard and that the business planning process is fit-for-purpose and effectively communicated.
- Assist ensuring full compliance with the Group Accounting Manual within the Regions.
- Responding to adhoc information requests
The successful Finance Business Partner is like to be proactive, self-starter who loves fixing issues and setting things up.
Our client is market leading SME with an exciting product and future. Stunning office, bright people and a fun and inclusive culture. If I was an accountant I would want to work here.
Salary & Benefits
£300 - £400 per day.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750