£16.00 - £22.00 / hour
16th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Are you a payroll administrator looking to take the next step in your career with an amazing company with great benefits? If so, then please read on.
Robert Half are working exclusively with an private equity backed business to secure a payroll administrator to join their busy team based in their Leatherhead office.
Reporting directly into the Finance Director, this role gives you the opportunity to work at the beating heart of an up and coming business.
- Ensure the monthly & Bi-Weekly payroll cycle is processed correctly by all sites
- Ensure accuracy of data and in line with UK legislation
- Provide customer support to employees, internal & external customers
- Ensure third parties payments are processed
- Work closely with the outsourced payroll provider to ensure the accurate and timely production of the full payroll cycle
- Deal with ad hoc queries & payments and identifying possible problems within the payments and systems
- Manual calculations on payments and holiday accruals for outside of payroll system processing
- Ensuring the weekly timecard files are received in line with the agreed deadlines
- Collate and validate data supplied daily by the business
- Ensure data is accurate for processing, identify and chase up sites where information has not yet been received
- Adhere to current internal controls are maintain a high integrity of employee data
- Ensure the external payroll provider receives the necessary paperwork to process the given months / weekly payroll
The successful candidate will have at least two years working in a payroll role, they will be able to work well within a team in a busy environment. The candidate will have an excellent eye for detail and have a good working knowledge of the technical aspects of payroll. They will need excellent interpersonal skills as they will have to speak to all manner of stakeholders within the larger business. Knowledge of Xero is a benefit.
The company Is a fast-growing PE backed business; they have a busy period coming up so the candidate will need to be prepared to come into a fast moving environment.
Salary and Benefits
£16 - £22 per hour depending on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750