£18000 - 25000 / annum
3rd July 2019
Robert Half are exclusively recruiting for a 1st Line Support/Service Desk Analyst to join a highly profitable, Internationally recognised business in East Leeds.
As a Service Desk/Support Analyst you'll be responsible for responding to Stakeholder queries and the resolution of any hardware, software and network problems/incidents, offering diagnosis wherever possible or escalating when necessary.
This role will include, but isn't limited to:
- Provide ongoing support, both proactive and reactive, to Stakeholders within the business
- Advise customers, diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving their problems where possible
- Escalating queries through to 2nd/3rd line when required
- Ensure requests are logged and ticketed, managing customer expectations
- Keep up to date with technologies and software in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
This role is seen as a stepping stone into the business, and therefore we are seeking applications from candidates keen to progress and develop within a profitable, reputable, and growing business.
To be considered for the role on paper, we need to see evidence of:
- Ideally 12 months experience within an IT Service Desk/Support role
- Robust and adaptable communication skills
- Have the desire to work in an innovative, acquisitive, fast paced and fun environment
- Strong Analysis, problem solving and interpretive skills
- An excellent telephone manner
Salary & Benefits
- £18,000- £25,000
- Flexible benefits package
- Career development plan
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978