£25,000.00 - £27,000.00 / annum
27th September 2019
- They are a well-known reputable brand that prides itself on working collaboratively within the insurance sector. With year on year growth we are looking to expand and continue this growth through hiring exceptional people.
- You must have 1st line experience and an ITIL foundation qualification.
- This is an exciting opportunity to get exposure to an array of technologies in a professional setting.
- Sitting in the first line team, you will be a single point of contact for internal IT users, acting as the public face (or voice) of the IT services.
- You will be expected to resolve internal IT service requests in a timely manner whilst building good rapport with all internal employees.
What they are looking for
- You will love helping people, be able to solve problems and have a passion for IT.
- You will be able to listen to issues and resolve them quickly to ensure the smooth running of the wider business.
- You'll be a key member of the team and be able to work well in a team environment.
- Have excellent IT skills across Microsoft packages (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Be able to document new processes.
- Windows 10 and software apps.
- Microsoft Office 365.
- Active directory
- Great career progression
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978