£16,000.00 - £25,000.00 / annum
24th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently working with a friendly and career orientated Chartered Accountants.
Our client specialises in providing a friendly, flexible and proactive all year-round service ranging from small businesses and individuals to manufacturing businesses across the whole UK.
Our client is now looking for a strong Accounts Assistant or a Trainee Accountant who is ready to step up in their career.
About the job:
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparing Tax for limited companies and individuals
- Provision of payroll
- Preparing VAT and management accounts
- AAT Part qualified/ AAT qualified
- Current 2 years' experience in practice in the UK!
- Experience of running payrolls and dealing with auto enrolment and pension
- Experience of preparing self-assessment tax returns
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a customer service focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent numeracy skills and financial awareness
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of dealing with HMRC
- Knowledge of accounting software - CCH, TaxCalc, Moneysoft, QuickBooks, XERO
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Methodical approach and ability to maintain accurate and transparent data
What's on offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Study Support
- Very relaxed working atmosphere
Our client will be holding interviews this week so If you are interested in this position please apply directly to this job advert with your full up to date CV, or call Kinga at Robert Half.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978