£16,000.00 - £22,000.00 / annum
18th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently working with a friendly and fast expanding accountancy practice based in Leeds. They specialise in providing a friendly, flexible and proactive all year-round service to small businesses and individuals in West Yorkshire.
- AAT Part qualified/ AAT qualified
- 2 years' experience in practice in the UK!
- Great telephone manner
About the role
- Experience of running payrolls and dealing with auto enrolment and pensions
- Experience of preparing self-assessment tax returns
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a customer service focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent numeracy skills and financial awareness
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of dealing with HMRC
- Knowledge of accounting software - CCH, TaxCalc, Moneysoft, QuickBooks, XERO
- A high degree of IT literacy and the ability to embrace new technology
- Organising and updating relevant data using various applications
- Methodical approach and ability to maintain accurate and transparent data
What's on offer
- Competitive Salary package with or without study support (The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training)
- Very relaxed working environment
- Study Support
- Free Car Park
If the role sounds of interest, please send your CV over to us. However if this role doesn't sound like the right one for you, but you are looking for a change or potentially open to 1st time move to industry please still let us know as the market is very busy at the moment and it is likely that we will have a role that could be more appealing to you for further details please contact our Head of Accountancy Practice & Advisory Recruitment Kinga Pridka 0113 242 8978.
Due to the high level of applications, if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978