£21,000.00 - £25,000.00 / annum
18th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Our client, a Distribution business based in South Leeds are currently recruiting for an extremely progressive opportunity within the Accounts function. This is a great opportunity to develop!
- Preparation and support for month end accruals and prepayments
- Ensure all general ledger entries are efficient, accurate and timely, to make sure all figures can be reported with confidence and on time
- Inventory analysis, ensuring month end cut off procedures are adhered to, to include attendance and coordinating regular stock takes
- Assist with Purchase Ledger processing and ensure month end cut off procedures are adhered to
- Ensure that adequate internal controls and reporting systems are in place and functioning effectively
- Monthly analysis
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are in place, accurate and kept up to date
- Deal with Internal and External Audit requests
- Responsible for Costing Administration in relation to WIP calculations and variances, investigating and resolving issues
- Preparation of daily labour docket upload files for input into the Vision 2 system
- Responsible for leases reconciliation
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978