£21,000.00 - £24,000.00 / annum
13th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Our client, a leading Public Sector business are currently recruiting for their newest Junior Accounts Assistant - this is a brilliant opportunity for a first step into the Finance sector.
Matching and coding invoices onto the system
* Processing a high volume of invoices and credit notes per month.
* Input company credit card expenses onto our accounting system
* Credit control and chasing tenants for unpaid rents
* Introducer Fee reconciliation & processing
* Setting up of new accounts and maintaining existing account details
* Reconciliation of statements
* File invoices and statements
* Purchase ledger entries
* Assisting with the payment runs on a weekly basis.
* Daily bank reconciliation and payment allocation
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978