GBP16000 - 20000 / annum
14th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a family owned Accountancy Practice in South West of Leeds who are seeking an ambitious Accounts Assistant to join their team. You must have a drive for success and passion for Accountancy, to be a good fit for this fast paced and professional team. The Accountancy Practice is seeking committed and enthusiastic individuals.
The Accountancy Practices Client base ranges from Contractors, Sole Traders and Partnerships who are mostly SME's. Previous experience with a similar client base is beneficial but not a necessity. Previous experience with SME Ltd Company Accounts is also beneficial.
About the role: The purpose of the position is to work alongside the Directors and existing team members to ensure smooth and effective running of the Practice and to provide a high standard of service to all clients.
roles and responsibilities:
- Full accounts preparation
- Payroll Processing
- Personal tax work
- Corporation tax work
- VAT returns
- Dealing with client queries
- Administration support
About the Accountant:
- Ideally AAT qualified or QBE
- 2+ years in a small practice experience (In the UK)
- Experience working with Sole Traders and Limited Companies
- Proficient user of Microsoft products or similar including, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience using Quickbooks Online would be preferable, however use of other cloud accounting systems is acceptable as these skills will be transferable
- Smart and professional with the confidence to engage with clients
Whats on offer: Competitive salary depending on experience, private healthcare, 28 days paid holidays plus Christmas/New Year closure period.
If this role sounds like something that you are looking for please send your CV over to Robert Half. If you are currently working in accountancy practice and not sure what to do next, you can speak to our Head of Practice & Advisory Recruitment Specialist Kinga Pridka.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978