GBP20000 - 24000 / annum
15th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join an established business based just outside Leeds City Centre.
Our client is looking for a driven and proactive finance professional to run the transnational function as an Accounts Assistant.
- Inputting of invoices
- Raising and resolving invoice queries
- Aged creditors analysis and supplier statement
- Process staff expenses on SAGE
- Credit card statements
- Bank reconciliations
- Raising daily sales invoices to customers
- Updating the cash book daily and throughout the day, matching monies against outstanding values on the ledger.
- BACs payments
Credit Control as needed.
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work confidentially and to treat issues with sensitivity
- Reliable and adaptable
- Self-motivated and able to work alone without direction
- Team player
- Able to perform well and remain professional whilst under pressure
Salary & Benefits
- Salary will be between £20,000 and £24,000 (DOE) plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978