£9.00 - £10.00 / hour
14th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting on behalf of a public sector business based in Leeds for an Accounts Clerk to manage the petty cash and the income and expenditure. Within a friendly environment, you will help to ensure efficient running of this department within the Accounts team.
As an Accounts Clerk your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Processing supplier invoices and submitting for approval.
- Payment runs and Statement Reconciliation
- Carry out regular cash counts and reconcile to petty cash tracker daily.
- Cashbook payment entries
- Petty Cash reconciliations, expenses, managing credit card expenditure
If you are keen to work in what is an excellent working environment we would like to hear from you. It is essential that you are a team player - you will be flexible, self-motivated, efficient, and hardworking.
To be considered for the role you must have the following skills:
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel
- Accounts experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- You will have a high level of accuracy with a good eye for detail
- Experience of Accounting systems
This position would suit someone who is at the early stages of their finance career. If you are interested in the position, please apply with an up to date CV and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978