£23,000.00 - £26,000.00 / annum
5th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are pleased to announce that we are partnering with Channel 4 to recruit up to 11 positions as they relocate their finance function to Leeds.
Channel 4 is best known for being a public-service, free-to-air television network with a host of Household Name TV stations under it's umbrella including E4, Film4, and More4. In October 2018 Channel 4 announced that they had selected Leeds to be the location of their new national Headquarters in an attempt to boost the way the Corporation reflects life outside of London.
This is an exciting time to join the corporation as once fully operational in 2020, the National HQ will be based at the iconic Majestic building in City Square and will have key creative and digital departments at its heart.
From October 2019 C4 staff will be based in the newly refurbished West Gate on Grace Street until their new home is ready.
The responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Officer will include:
- Take responsibility for chasing variety of amounts due across the business including over payments and outstanding fees
- Chasing overdue debts by telephone, email & letter within agreed time-scales
- Resolving customer queries in a timely manner
- Making collection calls, maintaining a professional approach at all times
- Working as part of the team to ensure collection and query targets are met
- Maintain accurate records for all account activity
- Process and respond to incoming post on a daily basis
- Post payments to accounts and allocate and undertake account reconciliations as required
Salary & Benefits
- £23,000 - £26,000
- Great benefits package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978