£18,000.00 - £24,000.00 / annum
12th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently working with a Leeds leading independent firm of accountants providing compliance and business advisory services across Yorkshire.
My client takes pride in their personal approach making their mission to supply clients with a tailored, friendly service that has been developed with individual needs in mind.
This practice firm is now looking for a strong Accounts Semi Senior with a desire to step up in the next 6 months so if you are currently halfway through your AAT or you recently qualified this role will be ideal for you.
About the role:
- Planning and preparing the assignments
- Assisting with the training of Junior members of staff
- Ensuring all assignments are completed on time and in budget
- Reporting to the Partner
- Work closely with clients and ensuring that relationships are development and maintained at all times.
- AAT qualified or studying towards ACCA
- At least 4 years in UK Accountancy Practice
- Strong audit experience gained with a variety of clients
- Strong accounts preparation experience
- Strong technical knowledge
- Strong IT skills
What's on offer:
- Great Salary Package (The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly working environment
- Potential for expanding the scope of the role
- Study Support
- Flexi time
If the role sounds of interest, please send your CV over to us. However if this role doesn't sound like the right one for you, but you are looking for a change or potentially open to 1st time move to industry please still let us know as the market is very busy at the moment and it is likely that we will have a role that could be more appealing to you for further details please contact our Head of Accountancy Practice & Advisory Recruitment Kinga Pridka 0113 242 8978.
Due to the high level of applications, if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978