£12.00 - £15.00 / hour
14th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently working in partnership with a reputable, forward thinking company to recruit an Assistant Financial Accountant on a temporary basis, with the potential to go permanent for their head office in Leeds. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their skills within a fantastic business.
- Responsible for the inter company reconciliation process.
- Prepare consolidated reports and analysis covering key financial areas including fixed assets, debtors, cash, FX and leases each month.
- Assist with the production of the monthly group consolidated accounts.
- Review and challenge information received.
- Support production of year-end statutory accounts.
- Previous accounting experience, AAT, CIMA/ACCA, or a finance/accounting degree.
- Strong Excel skill
- Good eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- The desire to work within accounts
- Excellent working ethic
If you feel you are suitable for this role and you are either immediately available or on 1 week's notice or less, please apply with an up to date CV.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978