Assistant Management Accountant
Location : Leeds
Post Date : 20 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 470231
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join an innovative and ambitious company seeking to continue their growth. This national business is based in Leeds and are recruiting an ambitious individual who wants to progress their career within a large finance function.
This role gives the opportunity to join a company that offers long term career development and offers a full study support package to help with the process. The organisation is focused on ambition and requires an individual who has shown a willingness to develop their own skills and wants to achieve further success.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Production of the full management accounts
- Collate and review information in relation to the Ledger and report to the Finance Manager on the key issues along with necessary recommendations
- Maintain the cash flow and prepare the monthly nominal cost analysis
- Produce quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting with other financial duties across other business divisions as required.
In order to be considered applicants will be expected to:
- Have previous experience in the full production of the month end accounts.
- Demonstrate that they are proactive and able to supervise their own workload.
- Display strong Microsoft Excel skills.
This is a rare opportunity to work within an ambitious organisation with further growth plans that will allow you to progress and develop your career.
Salary & Benefits
- £24,000 - £32,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Full study support package
- Opportunity for long term career progression
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
LS1 5EQ Leeds,