GBP23000 - 40000 / annum
30th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
About the Client:
Robert Half are working with a market leading Top 30 firm in Leeds City Centre who are seeking a Audit & Accounts Senior to join their team. If you are currently an accounts & audit senior who is looking to progress within a highly reputable business then we want to hear from you!
Accounts / Audit Senior Position Overview
- Prepare statutory accounts for limited company clients together with files for manager/partner review.
- Plan, co-ordinate and complete audit assignments and accounts work.
- Liaise with client, both in advance of and during assignment, to obtain all necessary information.
- Ensure that work is completed to meet external deadlines from client and regulatory authorities and internal deadlines notified by Manager.
- Ensure full completion of audit or accounts files for manager review in an appropriate timescale and within budget.
- Prepare other accounts such as pension schemes, charities, and partnership clients together with files for manager/partner review.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management accounts from client records, including some processing on Sage.
- Provide Company Secretarial services including Annual Returns etc.
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments as allocated by manager/partner e.g. corporate finance assignments, cash flows, business forecasts, system reviews etc.
- Assist Manager in the smooth running of the Department, including the planning and allocation of workload etc. requesting books and records, and other general administrative duties.
- Identify improvements to work practices and work environment and bring to the attention of Manager.
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- 4 years+ minimum practice experience (UK experience only)
- A team player who is happy to advise and assist other staff members within the practice
- Technically competent
- Use of paperless audit software, ideally CCH Pro Audit
- Use of IRIS accounts production software
- Keen to be part of a dynamic team.
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme including Life Cover and Income Protection
- Enhanced annual leave which increases with service
- Flexible Working
- Health Shield health cash plan
- Introductory commission Scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Employee referral scheme
- Paid professional membership fees
If this role sounds like something that you are looking for please send your CV over to Robert Half. If you are currently working in accountancy practice and not sure what to do next, you can speak to our Head Of Practice& Advisory Recruitment Specialist Kinga Pridka.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978