£28,000.00 - £40,000.00 / annum
17th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is working with a highly reputable accountancy practice urgently looking for an Audit Senior to join their expanding team in Huddersfield.
The ideal candidate would have strong audit experience in a mid-tier UK-based accountancy practice and possess ACA/ACCA qualifications. Providing an extensive training programme and structured career path, this is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and high-achieving Audit Senior aiming to progress into an Assistant Manager role.
- Lead client audit engagements (planning, directing and completion of audits)
- Supervise small teams
- Research and analyse financial statements and audit related issues
- Produce statutory accounts and draft tax computations
- Acquire a working knowledge of the client's business
- Obtain a thorough understanding of HAT methodology
- Monitor the progress of jobs to ensure that budgets are met
- Sign off audit sections, address any issues and complete files before passing on to relevant managers
- Draft client letters
- Proactively interact with key client's management to gather information, resolve problems and make recommendations for business and process improvements
The above responsibilities are not definitive
What's on offer
The Audit Senior role comes with fantastic salary and benefits plus flexible working arrangements ensuring work-life balance is a key priority. What is more, you would be working in a down-to-earth and friendly environment with bright and modern offices!
If this role sounds like something that you are looking for please send your CV over to Robert Half. If you are currently working in accountancy practice and not sure what to do next, you can speak to our Head of Practice & Advisory Recruitment Specialist Kinga Pridka.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978