£28,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
18th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Our client, a leading Commercial Law Firm based in Leeds are currently looking to recruit a Billings Team Leader. This is a great opportunity for someone to step up into a management heavy role.
- Continuous improvement of the billing and rates processes to help deliver a responsive, professional and efficient service to the partnership and its clients.
- Day to day management of the teams including setting objectives and performance reviews.
- Delivering an efficient and effective billing processing service, in particular for complex and International billing, ensuring a high quality and seamless service to the business and its clients.
- Training the business on any Billing and Rates processes as required.
- Working alongside the Ebilling, Billing and Rates manager and Credit Manager, to develop and support any special (non-standard) billing and collections relationships with the Firm's clients.
- Working alongside the Commercial Finance Teams to ensure fee earner, client and matter rates are managed correctly and adhere to firm policy.
- Ensuring compliance with the Firm's regulatory obligations (eg VAT) and the firm's own policies and procedures.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978