£25,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
17th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are proud to be partnering with a large, international Logistics organisation. They are looking for a Business Analyst to join their team in Leeds to support strategic decision making and impact change; this is a very commercial role in a great business. It will fundamentally link the Finance team with the wider business; working closely with the Operational Management team and the clients themselves.
- Support the preparation and delivery of monthly Contract Reviews
- Provide detailed profitability analysis for customers across all platforms
- Working with various data sources to consolidate into meaningful information, for trend analysis and decision making purposes for Key Stakeholders
- Drive high quality commercial performance through understanding the contractual commitments, better buying and use of preferred suppliers.
- Provide guidance and analysis in identifying the key issues
- Assists with weekly forecasts
- Comprehensive spend tracking
- Raising and reviewing Purchase Orders
- Preparation of Journals
- Ad hoc finance duties and project work as required.
- Must have previous Finance or Contract experience
- Ability to work with and manipulate large data sources
- IT literate with a strong/advance working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to produce accurate information and to meet tight reporting deadlines
- Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- £25,000 - £30,000 (D.O.E) + Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978