£50,000.00 - £100,000.00 / annum
25th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
About the Client:
Robert Half are working with Big 4 and Top 20 firms based in Leeds who are seeking to speak to Associate Directors with Restructuring & Insolvency background who are ready to take the next step in their managerial career.
About the Role:
- You would be required an understanding of corporate insolvency procedures from start to finish, with a particular emphasis on Administrations, including pre-pack transactions.
- Understanding of Creditors' Voluntary Liquidations and Company Voluntary Arrangements. In addition, experience of contingency planning and options reviews as well as the production of financial models.
- Looking after all areas of compliance and risk as well as have the ability to produce written reports to high standards, ready for partner review.
- Proactive progress as well as managing junior staff
- Responsible for delivery of range projects
- Support senior members of the team to deliver on a range of assignments, providing strategic input where necessary and disputing for Directors/ Partners as required
- Undertake financial analysis and prepare financial models
- Undertake high level investigations
- Be involved in the marketing of the firm's services to potential clients and work providers, proactively see out new work.
- Be qualified accountant in the UK (ACCA, ACA, CA, CIMA)
- Extensive corporate insolvency experience
- Up to date understanding of regulatory and statutory requirements
- Have worked on IBR's, forecasts
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and IPS
- Excellent written and numerical skills
- Be interested in doing Business Development/ Marketing
- Self- motivated and enthusiastic team player
What's on offer:
- Attractive salary plus bonuses
- Car Allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexibility in working hours
- Quick Career Progression
If this specific vacancy is not quite what you are looking for please contact us to investigate alternatives; you can send your CV to this job or contact our Accountancy Practice Specialist Kinga Pridka.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978