£25,000.00 - £40,000.00 / annum
18th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Are you tired of travelling around, wearing a suit and work very long hours?
If you answered yes then it means it's time for change and the role below is the role you've been looking for!
Robert Half is working with a well established accountancy practice based on the outskirts of Leeds. They are now looking to expand their team looking for a Client Accountant.
About the client
Our client has been established for over 15 years, specialising in providing online accountancy support to contractors and small companies. They provide their clients with an online bookkeeping portal and all accountancy related services for a fixed monthly fee, so there is no mundane completion of time sheets with them. They communicate with their clients over phone or email which means they have a relaxed dress code.
The role is for a Client Accountant, you would be holding a portfolio of clients and ensuring we maintain the high level of service we provide to all of their clients, with the support of a Team Leader, Assistant Accountants and other support team members.
About the role
- Managing a portfolio of up to 170 clients.
- Dealing with client queries in a timely and professional manor.
- Training / assisting clients to use our bookkeeping portal correctly and efficiently
- Providing tax planning and ad hoc advice when required.
- Reviewing accounts and approving them to be sent to the client.
- Preparing self-assessment tax returns to send to clients for approval.
- At least 4-5 years experience in Accountancy Practice in the UK
- AAT or ACCA qualified
- Good attitude and ability to take ownership of work
- Ability to adapt to modern approach of accountancy
- Computer literate / IT savvy
- Good technical ability and experience with limited companies
- Experience of holding a portfolio of clients
- Experience of tax planning
What's on offer
- Competitive Salary (The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training).
- Casual dress code - no expensive, stuffy suits
- No need to complete time sheets where you would have to account for every 6 minutes of your day
- Forward thinking, modern business
- Clients use our online bookkeeping portal so you won't be working through a bag of receipts
- Gain an all round knowledge of accountancy in a friendly, modern, open plan environment where you won't be pigeonholed.
- No audit
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Study Support
- Flexi time
- Free Car Park
Our client is looking to hold the interviews next week so If this role sounds of interest, please send your CV over to us. further details please contact our Head of Accountancy Practice & Advisory Recruitment Kinga Pridka 0113 242 8978.
Due to the high level of applications, if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978