£60,000.00 - £75,000.00 / annum
23rd September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Commercial Controller to join a top performing, consultancy advisory business based in Leeds. Known worldwide for their infrastructure & real estate projects, this is an excellent business to further your commercial career & add significant value at executive level.
The Commercial Controller will be responsible for making business enhancements - from reviewing margins & assessing the robustness of the current business, to advising on contracts and supporting on bids & tenders, you will be on the front line of making an innovative impact.
The responsibilities of the Commercial Financial Controller include:
- Providing a high level of commercial support to executive level decision makers.
- Support the financial operations team, ensuring they are providing efficient support & accurate information.
- Challenge existing commercial models & be innovative in the construction of new ones.
- Make an impact withing the business by identifying risks & potential cost-cutting measures.
The ideal Commercial Controller will be:
- ACA qualified is essential.
- High level of commercial awareness.
- Experience within a contract orientated business is desirable.
- Excellent communication & people skills
Salary & Benefits
- £60,000-£75,000 plus car allowance.
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Easily accessible location.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978