£20,000.00 - £21,000.00 / annum
15th May 2019
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Contract Support Assistant in Leeds City Centre. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a varied office-based position. This is a temporary to permanent position.
- To provide key support to the Contracts Manager
- Establish and maintain management information
- Maintaining all compliance and completion certificates
- Reviewing and challenging commercial performance
- Support business improvement and provide analysis
- Support the commercial team
- Ensuring processes are compliant with internal and client governance requirements.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Packages
- Excellent time management, and the ability to prioritise workload
- Previous office based experience
This company has an excellent track record of converting temporary staff on to permanent contracts so thus role is ideal if you are looking eventually for long term employment.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978