£22,000.00 - £25,000.00 / annum
9th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Our client, a growing production business based in Leeds are currently recruiting for a new Credit Control position. This is a great opportunity for someone to progress their current skillset.
- To look after Sales Ledger function on a daily basis
- Ensure month end processes are performed timely and accurately
- Control debts, making sure overdues are collected within a timely manner
- Monitor credit limits and control credit risk
- Managing cashbook, with accurate receipt allocation
- Creation of new customer accounts using in-house accounting software
- Processing customer refunds and account reconciliations
- Liaising with other internal and external sales departments to ensure accuracy of customer accounts
- External reporting, eg EU Sales, Intrastat
- Manage debt collection using appropriate methods
- Assist with other duties within the team when required
- Develop and maintain sales ledger department policies
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978