GBP21000 - 24000 / annum
7th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Our client, a growing Leeds City Centre Property company are currently looking to bring in an experienced Credit Controller to join their fast paced finance team!
- Sending out statements, on a regular basis, to customers.
- Chasing customers, via telephone and e-mail, to ensure the timely collection of monies owed.
- Assisting customers in resolving invoice queries in a timely manner.
- Recording funds received on the accounting system and accurately allocating to invoices.
- Importing sales data on to the accounting system.
- Responsible for helping ensure aged debt does not exceed set parameters.
- Ensuring that new customers are accurately added to the accounting system.
- Processing payments to creditors, for client vehicle repairs and engineers fees, within payment terms.
- Accurately recording payments to creditors on the accounting system, in a timely manner.
- Raising invoices on the accounting system, for commission due on repair payments, and recording the income for them.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978