GBP45000 - 55000 / annum
9th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Our client is a successful Professional Services business based in Leeds, looking for an experienced Credit Manager to join in a strategic position focused on process improvement and team development.
- Assist in minimising the company's risk from lending money by careful assessment of the credit risk while adhering to the company's credit permaters.
- Lead the day-to-day operating functions within the Credit team to maximise efficiency and quality of decisions.
- Ensure reviews of new business proposals and existing corporate credit facilities in line with the company's risk appetite.
- Recommend changes to processes and policies to improve efficiency and maximise outcomes.
- Ensure all applications are processed in accordance with the agreed delegated authorities.
- Collaborate with the wider business to ensure that the company's goals are achieved and performance optimised.
- Communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage and engage in ad-hoc projects as required.
- Professional Services background.
- Technical knowledge around credit risk analysis and the tools available for obtaining the necessary credit information.
- Experience of dealing with customers in a business to business environment and the ability to effectively interview, analyse the information received and, as a consequence, control the discussion.
- Process driven with a focus on process improvement and implementation.
- Strategic focused, looking to develop efficiencies.
- Strong presenting skills.
- Have experience of managing large teams.
- ICM qualification desirable but not essential.
- £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978