GBP450 - 500 / day
26th April 2019
Data Analyst Designer
Are you a Data Analyst Designer?
Would you like to work in Leeds on contract basis?
Protiviti UK is delivering a project in Leeds.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for the below:
- Data analysis using SQL queries, TSQL, views and stored procedures (SQL Server 2014)
- Understanding of ETL, data migration, data integration and mastering techniques
- Understanding of business requirements, functional requirements and data requirements
- Conceptual, logical and physical data modelling in UML / ERD
- Enterprise data modelling tools and Visio
- Systems analysis
- Design documentation
- SSIS Package Design & Development (SQL Server Integration Services 2014)
- Advanced Excel including VBA, Power Pivot, Excel Data Model
- Contribution towards the review, validation and maintenance of data requirements and data dictionaries
- Request source data extracts and manage versions
- Ad-hoc data analysis using SQL
- Extensive data profiling of source data held in varying formats (flat files, spreadsheets and relational database tables)
- Raise data quality issues / gaps
- Create and maintain data migration design documentation, data mappings and data transformation rules (DTRs)
- Create and maintain SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
- Assist with defect root cause analysis and defect resolution in relation to data migration defects
- Interface with the Test Team (DIT)
- Provide technical support to all other Data Architecture team members
Please apply for the Data Analyst / Designer role with Protiviti UK
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900