Enterprise Data Architect
GBP500 - 600 / day
30th April 2019
Interim and Project Consultancy
Protiviti are looking for an Enterprise Data Architect to work for an outsourcing organisation based in Leeds for a minimum of 6 months.
· Business analysis and conceptualisation skills
· Data architecture and data modelling (Logical and Physical data model) expertise
· Identifying challenges associated with data domains such as Master data mgt, reference data alignment and data migration
· Engaging with business and technical stakeholders to communicate design and challenging requirements/design recommendations
· Understanding business functionality and requirements
· Creating data architecture and data model (Logical and Physical data model)
· Aligning data architecture to the business functions
· Developing data dictionary and alignment to the data model
· Design and delivery experience of data migration
· Developing data quality assessment and data profiling approach
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
£500 - £600
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420