£50,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
19th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are exclusively recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join a global facilities management business to oversee the financial management of a flagship contract that has recently been won.
Based in Leeds City Centre, this role will provide the successful candidate with exposure to senior decision makers both internally & externally, and will offer longer term career progression into managing larger and more complex contracts.
Typical duties will include:
- Liaise with Operations Managers to help drive business performance.
- Budgeting and re-forecasting
- Long term planning
- Analysing and interpreting trends
- We need a CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified accountant.
- Previous business partner experience is essential.
- Ideally experience within the contracting industry, but not essential.
- Strong communication and analysis skills
Salary & Benefits
On offer is a base salary of up to £55,000 plus excellent benefits and a positive working culture.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978