£35,000.00 - £38,000.00 / annum
18th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for a part time Financial Accountant to join a well known charity based in Leeds City Centre.
Due to recent expansion, they are now looking for a Financial Accountant to hit the ground running within a rewarding business.
The Financial Accountant's main responsibilities will include but aren't limited to:
- Prepare and deliver reports to the audit committee and board monthly
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts and quarterly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist with technical queries and ensure accurate budgets, management accounts & forecasting are produced.
- Ad hoc projects as and when required.
- Ability to identify any non-compliance risks & opportunities and ensure that standards are followed.
The ideal Financial Accountant will be:
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified
- Experience within not for profit sector advantageous
- Ability to work under own initiative, as well as part of a small team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong IT & Excel skills
Salary & Benefits
- £35,000-£38,000 FTE
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Ideal City Centre location
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978