£250.00 - £300.00 / day
6th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are recruiting for an Interim Finance Manager to cover a period of absence for a large organisation in Leeds city centre. The role is expected to last 6-9 months but could be longer.
The Interim Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of Assistant Accountants
- Monthly balance sheet reviews
- Monitor and review internal controls and improve where necessary
- Establish strong working relationships across the business to ensure financial information is accurate and timely
- Ad hoc project work, budget forecasting and financial analysis as required to support the Financial Controller
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) who has got a strong background in financial management. Experience of SAP would be beneficial, as well as experience of managing a small team. This is a hands-on role, so the successful candidate will be someone who takes a "roll up your sleeves" approach to their work.
Salary & Benefits
Day rate through a limited/umbrella company is £250 - £300. Please contact Will Sides for more details.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978